Skip to main content

BIRTHDAY THANK YOU MESSAGE TO MY FANS /FRIENDS

Do you received goodwill messages on your birthday from your people, and want to show appreciation but worried how to? Here's exactly sample. Let them know what happened during your day, and appreciate them. Read on...


BIRTHDAY THANKING/TOASTS:

My Birthday Thank You Message To You  My Fans/Friends For Your Goodwill Messages To Me During My Birthday Anniversary.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND CONCERN.

 

TOASTS: When a Woman is about to give birth, she is sad because her hour of suffering has come; but when the baby is born, she forgets her suffering, because she is happy that a baby has been born into the world. (John 16:21) -Birthday-

For by Me your days will be multiplied, and your years of life increased. (Proverbs 9:11). -Birthday-


 

BIRTHDAY PREAMBLE:

BIRTHDAY as its name implies, is the day one came into being, Or, one is born. It is also known as a call for  anniversary to remember or a celebration to appreciate the faithfulness of the Almighty GOD in one's life. Many people know it as anniversary of the day on which a person was born or the celebration of it ( the date on which a person was born ). Okay!

This type of event is always celebrate once in a year of one's life. And can be repeated by the celebrant every year according to his / her capability until such a person sease to exist in life here on earth.

Birthday is an open event carry out in a big and small way. A big way is celebrated in big gigantic event centers, well known hotels, village Square, church and so on.   A small way is organized among the peer group of the celebrant - regardless of age, in a small environment like class room, business kiosk, office.  It can also be done indoors by family members with few friends specifically on invitation.

 

THE ACCOUNTS OF MY BIRTHDAY 

It all began on the day of my birthday that I was busy at work, very busy to the extend that I almost forgot my MOST precious day of manifestation on this planet.

 

REASON:

Because of doing so many things in the office; attaining to visitors, customers, Staff – of both high and low ranks, auditors and lot more. Arranging files of different categories and putting everything in order, so that I may justify my called for service which I dully signed for.

 

INTERVENTION:

All of a sudden, I say, thanks be to the Almighty God, Who, during this time, cause my phone to be seriously busy disturbing, with lots of text messages and calls from friends all over the World with words of felicitation. At this, I quickly remember that, today is MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!. This echoing out from me steers the whole premises in such amazement that they all rushed to my office to understand and merry with me.

 

APPRECIATION:

Let's Appreciate With a Beautiful Birthday Cake.


 

Obviously, my most thankful thanks go to the Almighty God who create me, cares for me, and keep me. Who gave me worthy parents, siblings, and a Christian birth ( Birthday ). I am more indebted to my wonderful friend; classmate, brother [Celestine].

I’m equally grateful to my social-sites friends, who painstakingly, preserves chances to grace my birthday with assortments. My beautiful thanks go to my bosses in the working places who give amazing Congratulatory handshakes plus words of encouragement. Same thanks also to my colleagues, co-workers, and the entire teammates.

Not forgetting the internet gurus, who, with their special talents, knowledge and skills put together to create avenues all over the space for people to come together and associate, interact, socialize, embrace and appreciate lives.

Also, I extend my greetings to network providers, who in their businesses, see it fit to provide access for people to see the World, and the whole wide web at large.

Hmm!!! In all my greetings, now, tomorrow, and till eternity, I say “May the good LORD bless you all in all without reservation according to His riches in glory.

 

CONCLUSION:

In my conclusion, all I have to say to complement you and show my appreciation to your most valuable concern about me on my birthday is; THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! AND THANK YOU!!!, REMAIN BLESSED AND YOUR PRAYERS BE ANSWERED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVERMORE.

 

-YOKE OF THE MOMENT-

{Please this is a true life story, it happened real, not really a yoke as captioned out here}

It came upon the time of my birthday this afternoon as I was disembarking from the Bank premise, I med a Lady who was advertising her goods just behind the fencing area of the Bank, so I decided to patronized her products.

 

OUR INTERACTION

I asked the Lady, “how much is the milk?” She replied, ‘N600.00’. Not N500.00! I exclaimed, no! retorted the Lady. Why? I asked, and she answered by saying “because change has affected the cost of production”. I didn’t wait much long, I answered back by saying to her that, “Change has also affect the mode of consumption”. Hmm!!! People busted into laughing, she too, busted into laughter, even you. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, THIS CHANGE OF A THING, Hahaha!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

 

QUESTIONS:

1. How do you celebrate your Birthday ?

2. In what way do you appreciate people who grace your Birthday for
you?

3. Do you used to be thankful to God on your Birthday or,
do you used to remember it at all?

 

TIPS ON BIRTHDAY:

* Learn to be thankful to God on Your Birthday.

* Thank God for your Parents at most - UNFAILINGLY.

* Try to appreciate humanity's good effort on your behalf.

* Practice to socialize with people and make good friendship.

* Always try to make the best out of your Birthday, i.e,(BE PRAYERFUL).

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO, AND, SHARE THIS. MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BE
MERRIMENT.

Please don't forget to share this post with your friends through your various social sites. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEBATE ON: FATHERS ARE BETTER THAN MOTHERS

TOPIC : FATHERS ARE BETTER THAN MOTHERS Ladys and Gentlemen of all races of the World. On this Debate topic, I want to enlighten the world with few points on how important is the Father in the family than the Mother.  I greet you all in anticipation. INTRO : The topic of this Debate; Fathers are better than Mothers is so critical. Critical in the sense that, it is had and very confusing to believe. This type of debate needs a careful thinker, and a houseful of well trained Deliberators, together with the high and experience writer to convince the minds of the readers FROM OTHER DEBATE. At such, however, my writing on this Debate topic has been compared to other debate topics of online writers, and given  high recommendation as the best.   Happy Reading. POINT NO.1 : FAMILY’S HEAD  FAMILY’S HEAD Fathers are the head of the family: What is the meaning of being the head? Being the head means being the Leader. In every families, groups, associations,

Our Privacy Policy

PRIVACY POLICY.  This Privacy Policy governs the manner in which Michael Andem's Blog collects, uses, maintains and discloses information or Data ,  collected from users (each, a "User") of the https://michaelandem.blogspot.com website ("Site"). PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION.  We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. NON-PERSONAL   IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION